- This event has passed.
EU-ASEAN Dialogue on GreenTech & Innovation Mapping Green Technologies for Sustainable Manufacturing Series 2: Sustainable Food Chain
November 30, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm UTC+0
We’re pleased to invite you to the “EU-ASEAN Practitioner Talks series on GreenTech & Innovation Mapping Green Technologies for Sustainable Manufacturing, Series 2: Sustainable Food Chain”, which will be held virtually on 30 November 2021, 15:00 – 17:30 JKT Time (GMT+7).
In close partnership with ASEAN and EU, this webinar series is organized to amplify awareness, to create platforms for dialogues on technology markets and with innovators, and to promote EU-ASEAN technology cooperation and transfer. To realise this, the webinars offer a platform for dialogue between European and ASEAN stakeholders in the sustainable manufacturing domain, where state-of-the-art and future perspectives of the sustainable manufacturing value chain and its key elements are discussed, where new technologies and solutions are presented and where researchers, technology suppliers and users can meet to lay the grounds for future collaboration.
This event is a part of a pilot project on sustainable manufacturing, supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology of Vietnam (DOST), and implemented under E-READI dialogues on Green Technology Innovation and Mapping in close cooperation with the European Commission Directorate-General for Research and Innovation (DG RTD) and the ASEAN Secretariat’s (ASEC) Science and Technology Division.
- Business and industry, particularly in EU-ASEAN, which are involved in sustainable manufacturing and its technologies, including emerging relevant new innovation areas like Robotics, Mechatronics, Automation, Sensors, Artificial Intelligence and digital manufacturing;
- Academics and researchers working in these domains;
- Government agencies, local government units;
- Non-governmental organizations, other interested parties.
Interested participants will have the opportunity to:
- be informed about and invited to the following Practitioner Talks on related Sustainable Manufacturing topics
- become a member of our practitioner community for exchanging information and receiving updates on ground- breaking research and innovation projects and funding opportunities in the EU and ASEAN.
- participate in initiatives to develop EU-ASEAN research and technology transfer cooperation opportunities, for example under Europe’s new Flagship program HORIZON EUROPE and bring forward your own project ideas and interests to meet international partners and to collaborate.
Should you be interested to join the Practitioner Talk, please kindly register yourself to this link before the event.
Read our brochure: